Your doctor will let you know when it is suitable for you to be discharged.
Please check with the nurses in your ward, to know what time you may be discharged.
For your safety and well-being, we recommend that a family member or a friend accompanies you on the day of your discharge.
Our staff will assist you in the following:
- Arrange for a follow-up appointment at our outpatient clinics, if needed.
- Give you the medicine that your doctor has prescribed and advise you on the medicine usage.
- Teach basic self-care procedures and health education, so that you care for yourself back home.
Please be reminded of the following:
- Follow the medication instructions and keep the follow-up appointment with the doctor.
- Check your bedside cabinet, to ensure that you have not left any items behind.
- Withdraw any personal items that you may have placed in the safe, or with our Patient Service Centre.
- Return all gowns, blankets, and any other items which belong to the hospital.
Discharge from the hospital is between 10am and 11.30am.
If you choose to stay after 12 pm, an additional day's rate is applicable.