TeleConsult is a type of telemedicine service, where digital information and communication technologies, such as computers and mobile devices are used to deliver health-related information. It provides opportunities to make healthcare more convenient, better coordinated, and closer to home.
In a TeleConsult session, patients can have consultations with doctors, nurses and allied health professionals in the comfort of their homes or at a location where privacy is assured. These virtual appointments enable patients to receive ongoing care where in-person clinic consultations are not necessary or possible.
Medications, Medical Certificates and/or memos (if any) will be issued to you by our doctors. You will receive the same level of patient care and medical attention from our healthcare professionals.
Our TeleConsult service is known as vCare.
Who is Eligible?
Typically first outpatient visits are conducted face-to-face in the clinic. Based on our care team's assessment, our vCare TeleConsult service may be offered for the subsequent clinic consultation.
Common conditions that are non-emergency in nature can be treated via vCare.
After the session, you may be required to follow up in person for additional health services. Please approach our healthcare professional who will advise on your suitability, based on your condition.
- Our healthcare professionals can treat and review common. medical and surgical conditions without you having to travel to our clinics.
- Medical Certificates will be sent to you.
- Have your medications delivered to your doorstep.
Pay for your clinic appointment via one of the many payment platforms available.
Time and Cost Savings
- Save time and money on travelling.
- Caregivers need not accompany you to the hospital and wait with you.
No more waiting at the clinic and pharmacy.
Safety and Privacy
- Reduce exposure to infections while commuting and at the hospital.
Discuss your condition with our healthcare professionals from the privacy of your own home or at a location where privacy is assured.
How to Order?
You may order via four ways:
1. In Person - Bring original prescription and completed Medication Delivery Form to the Central Pharmacy at Alexandra Hospital.
2. Via Email - Email the completed Medication Delivery Form to
3. Via Phone Call - Call +65 6379 3322 to place your order.
4. Via the HealthHub mobile app.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Download the AXS Payment app via “Google Play Store” or “App Store”.
- Login to the app.
- Select "Bills".
- Select "Healthcare".
- Select "Alexandra Hospital".
- Input the details required and click "Confirm", and "PAY Now".
Note: There will be a basic validation check on the Case Numbers, and an error message will be shown, if the given Case Number is invalid.
- Choose preferred payment mode under Payment Mode Selection.
Please see our FAQ write-up
, to learn more about our telemedicine services.
This brochure includes information on the modes of teleconsultation and its benefits. You can also find out more about your eligibility for teleconsultation and what you need to prepare for a teleconsultation session.
Download the brochure
here (PDF, 4.98MB)