This Clinic caters to women approaching, going through or who have recently gone through menopause. This integrated clinic is a collaborative effort between our cardiologist, gynecologist, endocrinologist, and family physician.
While the average age of menopause is around 51 years, symptoms such as palpitations, chest discomfort and vaginal dryness can start before and last more than a decade after menopause. These hormonal changes affect more than just the reproductive organs. It may affect our bones, blood vessels, metabolic risk factors, sleep and wellbeing.
Thus, we provide personalised screenings to detect and manage your cardiovascular risk factors, bone health, and menopausal symptoms. Women between 45-65 years of age who are concerned about their risk factors or symptoms can visit our clinic for checkups. Our specialists will provide a comprehensive health plan for you. We also provide health coaching to help patients cope with symptoms and build a healthy lifestyle.
- Screenings and management for health conditions
- Bone health
- Heart disease
- Hot flashes, night sweats, and other menopausal symptoms
- Health Assessment, and counselling, and/or coaching
- Lifestyle and stress management
- Smoking Cessation Programme
- Direct access to other specialised cardiac services with National University Heart Centre, Singapore and Gynaecology department.
Consider booking an appointment if you have:
- Chest pain, shortness of breath, decreased stamina.
- Menopausal symptoms
- High cholesterol, high blood pressure, or pre-diabetes/diabetes
- History of pregnancy-related diabetes or high blood pressure in pregnancy
- Weight issues
- Concerns about your heart health status
Click here to see the complete list of services and other information.