Alexandra Hospital will open a total of 10 outpatient clinics.
- Urgent Care Centre (24/7 urgent care)
- Healthy Ageing Clinic (Open at
- Integrated Care Clinic (Open at
- General Surgery (Temporarily operating at Clinic K)
- Eye Surgery Centre (Open at
- Orthopaedic Clinic and Spine Clinic (MMSU) (Open at Clinic E)
- Anaesthesia Outpatient Consultation Clinic (Open at Clinic E)
- Dental (NUCOHS Dental Clinic @ AH)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Centre (Open at Clinic A)
- Well Clinic (Temporarily operating at
Admission to Outpatient Clinics
There are 3 ways to be referred to Alexandra Hospital's outpatient clinics:
- Self-Referral or Walk-in through our Urgent Care Centre,
- Referral letter from General Practitioner (GP),
- Referral letter from a Polyclinic with any specification or patient's request (eg. doctor by name, gender, rank, etc).