- Download and complete the consent form.
- If patient is deceased, please submit the additional consent form (C).
- If patient is mentally incapacitated, please submit the additional declaration form (D).
- For submission of Insurance or MOM forms to be completed by physician, patient is to duly complete relevant portions.
- Interested third parties can write in together with patient's consent, permitting the hospital to release medical information for a stated purpose. Please submit the authorisation form, together with the consent form.
- Foreign workers whom have returned to their native country, employers are required to submit indemnity form for Workmen Compensation and cancellation of work permit.
- Walk-in request by patients, NOK and insurance agencies can be processed via the following service points;
- Urgent Care Centre (Block 6, Level 1 [Access via main lobby]
- Admission and Service Counters at Ward 10 (Block 7, Level 2), Ward 13 (Block 7, Level 3)
- Integrated Care Clinic (Clinic J @ Block 1, Level 2)
Alternatively, you can also request for your medical reports and download them via the
OneNUHS Mobile App (under "Medical Report Request" module). Download the OneNUHS App user guide for requesting your medical reports
here or watch the video tutorial below.
Note: Request for medical report will only be processed upon receipt of ID documents, signed consent form, required insurance form and appropriate payment.