1. Patients are not eligible for admission to subsidised wards and can only be admitted to A1 or B1 Class wards if they are:
- Non-residents (note: A1 Class ward only)
- Admitted due to industrial accidents
- Admitted for non-basic healthcare services
- Transferred from private hospitals
- Transferred from private wards from other restructured hospitals
- Referred to a specific doctor for consultation or treatment
- Being consulted or treated by their choice of doctor
2. Patients can only be admitted to A1 Class wards if they are referred from private clinics of visiting consultants.
3. Patients who are Residents and not warded for the reasons stated in Clause 1, are eligible for admission to private or subsidised wards.
4. Charges quoted for private class wards are inclusive of 7% GST.
5. Actual charges may differ for Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Resident Foreigners and Non-Residents. Please confirm with the counter staff prior to admission.
6. Charges shown for B2 and C Class wards are based on the assumption that the patient receives maximum government subsidy (GST is absorbed by the hospital).
7. Charges above are only bed charges and DO NOT include other hospital charges e.g. daily treatment fee (DTF), procedures, medication, laboratory tests, x-rays, etc.
8. *Residents staying in the B1 Class ward will receive government subsidy – this includes ward charges, DTF, as well as charges for medication, laboratory tests, x-rays, procedures etc.
9. Information is correct at time of publication (November 2022) and subject to revision without prior notice.