Thank You For Your Kind Support!
Alexandra Hospital's Care Day was held on 28 October 2018.
We had attractive goody bags to be redeemed, together with health screenings, carnival-styled game stalls with attractive prizes, kids' role-play zones, and train rides.
In addition, balloon-sculpturing, magic shows, a yogurt machine, mass exercises, and guided tours 'round this beautiful campus were also made available to participants. They also got to see live cooking demonstrations, and redeemed lunch snacks too!
When: Sunday, 28 October 2018 10am to 2pm (Registration from 9.30am)
Where: Alexandra Hospital, Main Building (378 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159964)
By Car or Taxi
Accessible via Alexandra Road, with free parking from 8am to 4pm.
Transport by Public Bus
Bus Stop Code: 11511
|Opp Queensway Shopping Centre|
Bus Stop Code: 11519
|14, 33, 51, 61, 93, 100, 120, 195, 197||14, 33, 51, 61, 93, 100, 120, 195, 197|
Transport by MRT
|From Queenstown MRT Station||From Commonwealth MRT Station||From Redhill MRT Station|
Exit A: Take bus 51
Exit B: Take bus 195
|Exit B: Take bus 100||Exit A: Take buses 33, 120|
By Shuttle/Chartered Buses
|Shuttle Bus||Chartered Bus|
- From 9.30 to 10am - Buses leave Commonwealth and Queenstown MRT stations at 10-minute intervals
- From 10am to 7.40pm at Queenstown MRT station and from 10am to 7.45pm at Commonwealth MRT station - Buses leave at 20-minute intervals
- Buses leave Queenstown CC at 9.30am and 10am
- Buses leave Leng Kee CC at 9.30am and 10am
- Zumba Gold
- Cooking demonstration and healthy snacks
- Health screening
Ask our Pharmacist
- Guided tours (learn about Alexandra Hospital’s history, flora, fauna, and facilities)
Zone 5 - Kids' Zone
Role-playing activities for kids (Suitable for kids 6 -12 years old)
Time slots at 11am, 12pm, and 1pm
- Carnival games, balloon-sculpturing, magic show, performances and electric train
- Attractive goody bag giveaways